Wednesday, July 18, 2007

bad+good luck!!!

wat da luck i have...4m da starting of da wedding i waz trying 2 propse a grl yesterday i went 2 da wedding nd in full mood 2 propose her me wearing my new cloths nd very nervous dat how ill do dat all my frndz wid me nd laughing on me..........
As i steped out 4m my car she waz standing 2 wellcome us at once my eyes saw her she waz also looking 2 me my frndz were buggin me as we went inside we all guys were shocked 2 see dat grlz nd boys were in seprate portion......hahahahaha.....it waz very hard time 4 guys bcoz i told u before dat guys attend wedding just 2 findout sme cool shicks; -)......
But we didnt give up bcoz we have 1 chance at da time when we have 2 take inside 2 make him sit wid bride we waited 4 long time nd at da last time came......
tell u da most interesting part i waz in seek of dat grl at dat time i saw another grld shez tooooo ahhhhh how 2 tell sexy,cute,cool nd at dat time i just forgot abt da 1st grl nd started taking details abt dat grl my frndz were madly laughing at me at da end i hold my heart nd went 2 her i waz just swetting badly i ran back i waz doing dat all 4 da 1st time in my life nd my other frndz were experianced players dey gave me sme strenght iden at last i went 2 her nd propposed her her asked me 2 give her smetime i just said ok now i m waiting 4 2morrow nite when ill meet her in valima ceremony........."CAN SMEBODY TELL ME WAT WILL SHE SAY OR SHELL BRING HER ELDER BROTHER ND WILL ASK ME TO BE FRNDLY 2 HIM 1ST; -)

No comments: